Meet Rockhopper. This is my bike.
Rockhopper is a 2013 Triumph Tiger 800 XC in matte green color. I bought it used with just 2,800 miles for $9,000 a couple of months ago from a guy who had moved up to a BMW R1200GSA.
The only addition the bike came with was a set of Touratech fairing crash bars.
Since then, I’ve added the following items to it to fit my needs and my style:
- Triumph crash bars
- RAM Mount cradle holder, RAM Mount short double socket arm, RAM Mount U Bolt Mounting Base
- Cortech Super 2.0 tail bag (24 L)
- Cortech Super 2.0 Magnetic Tank Bag (12 L)
- Barkbusters VPS hand guards
- SW Motech Trax & Quicklock side carriers (both panniers and top box)
- Madstad 20″ clear Explorer windscreen
- K&N KN-204 High Performance Oil Filter
- Castrol Power RS Racing 4T Synthetic Oil (10W40)
Everything else on the bike is stock, even the tires.
– Regular chain maintenance every 400 miles. If riding in dirt or mud, every 200 miles.
– Unknown date | 600 mi | First service done at dealership
– Nov. 5th, 2014 | 4,000 mi | Oil change
I’ll update this post soon with more information.